Tjeerd den Boer
With his 22 years of international training experience, Tjeerd is the right person to provide management boards with strategic advice in the field of behavioral change and learning and development – at both individual and group level.
He advises companies on how they can get the maximum return from their training budget and how they should use training and development in such a way that goals are achieved and investments yield maximum results. In addition, Tjeerd provides advice on how to make learning and development part of the daily routine and how to ensure intrinsically motivated employees.
His enthusiasm, result-orientation and commitment are reflected in his approach.
Tjeerd regularly gives (free) masterclasses to continue to help managers, employees and management to grow in their personal development. Upcoming masterclasses include; management and commerce.
The biggest danger is not that our goal is too high and we miss it. The biggest danger is that the goal is too low and we reach it
Dutch and English
- ANWB Retail Great place to work award 2014
- Apple Premium Resellers
- Shimano: Strategisch Account Management
- Heineken: Negotiation
- De Librije: DGA Coaching
- Pon Bike Group (a.o. Gazelle, Derby etc): Facilitator of Management Teams, Talent Development
- Syntrus Achmea: Property Investment Management training
- HBO sports academy (USA and Windesheim).
- Training as an officer for the Royal Marine Corps
- Lumina Spark
Typical Tjeerd: talent-oriented, energetic and motivating