In 1989, after completing his studies in contemporary history and an inspired period in the educational sector, Jan Bouw started his career as a trainer/coach and built up years of experience in branches such as business and financial services, construction, the metal and paper industries. In his position as member of the board at an international training agency, Jan Bouw was responsible for Germany and the Netherlands and provided inspiring leadership to a team of highly experienced consultants. Within Business Impact, Jan is involved in many international training and sales assignments. In the process, Jan refines his specialization in the intensive coaching and training of top management, resulting in better management of employees and a more uniform style of leadership.
No guts, no glory. In other words: don't worry about a possible failure... worry about the fact that you have not tried yet!
Dutch, English and German
- DSM NPP (Switzerland); change management and customer-oriented communication.
- BAM Civiel; commercial attitude and behaviour.
- KNLTB; towards a service-oriented culture at the federal office.
- Municipality of Noardeast-Fryslân; Coaching Leadership
- Aperam; Change management programme in 5 different countries
- Historian (Contemporary History Radboud University Nijmegen)
- Strategic Management Erasmus University.
- Lumina Spark
Typical Jan: confrontation, result-oriented and humor