Bringing about sustainable behavioral changes requires a good balance between support and challenge. This is the goal of Frantz when giving workshops and training courses.
By alternating moments of reflection and role-playing, stepping back and practicing, Frantz enables each participant to both find out and work on points of improvement while capitalising on strengths.
Focusing more on skills than knowledge Frantz favours a practical and pragmatic approach to address daily challenges.
Within Business Impact Frantz is involved in coaching assignments & training sessions.
French and English
• Merck Group, Negotiation and Sales effectiveness programs.
• Richemont Group, Customer Experience workshops and programs.
• LVMH Group, Sales effectiveness, and coaching programs.
• Boccard Groupe, Strategic selling programs
- Finance and Business Management
Typical Frantz: humorous, extravert and people oriented